1. Be diligent and punctual to the class.
2. Come to your class in school uniform, maintain perfect silence.
3. Wear Clean, ironed uniform and polished shoes.
4. Keep your nails trimmed, hair combed and teeth clean.
5. Do your homework daily and update notes on time.
6. Bring this almanac to the school every day.
7. Obey your parents, elders and teachers.
8. Leave the school only after the last bell goes, or with due permission of the principal.
9. Be friendly with everyone.
10. Cultivate pleasant personal manners and good office manners.
11. Attend all special classes.
12. Speak only in English at school.
13. Be inside the campus at least 15 minutes before the first bell.
14. Should bring books as per the time table.
15. Maintain silence within and outside the classroom, in the school premises.
16. While going from classrooms to the library, labs, playground, and computer lab etc. and vice versa, must form a queue and go quickly so as not cause disturbance to others.
17. You are responsible for the things you bring to the school.
18. You are advised not to litter classrooms but use the dust bins that are provided in each classroom.
19. Boys should regularly trim their beard.
1. Don’t come late to school.
2. Don’t leave the school campus without permission.
3. Don’t be absent from the class without intimation.
4. Don’t go out of the school in recess/break.
5. Don’t tell lies or abuse anybody.
6. Don’t break the rule of language.
7. Don’t run about into the school corridors and quadrangles.
8. Don’t spoil school furniture, walls, trees, plants, etc.
9. Don’t take other’s property (things) without permission.
10. Don’t bring or wear valuables to the school.
11. Don’t buy eatables from outside vendors.
12. Don’t bring excessive money than required.
13. Don’t ride two-wheelers or bike to the school.
14. Don’t involve yourself in social media or post anything related to school in and out.
15. Don’t apply henna on your palm and hand.
16. Don’t put on tattoos.
17. Don’t wear make-up (koel, lip gloss) to school.
18. Don’t wear rings and bracelets.
19. Don’t make noise in the class.
1. Leave will not be granted unless a written application is submitted by the Parent/ Guardian to the
Principal/ Class teacher.
2. “Sick Leave Letter” should be submitted along with the Medical Certificate.
3. The student’s name will be struck off the rolls if he/she remains absent without intimation for more
than 15 consecutive days.
4. Attendance on the reopening day after every vacation is compulsory.
Leave will not be granted to the students during class tests & terminal examinations.
5. Students with less than 75% of attendance will not be promoted to the next class.
6. A letter seeking permission must be submitted to the class teacher when the child does not wear
7. Permission slips available in the office must be filled and submitted to the Principal in case the ward
has to be taken home during class hours.